” A home should be a reflection of you and what makes you happy”
Happy December!! Along with fashion styling, I’ve always loved playing around with interior decor. I truly believe that your home should be a reflection your dreams and everything that you love. I recently re-did my bedroom floor and it inspired me to change around a few things. I invested in some new furniture and a few little decor pieces. I also bought some new Christmas items so I thought, what better time to do a festive decor post?!
The colour scheme throughout my apartment, including the Christmas decor is mostly white, black, grey, silver and gold. I kept it very bright and airy which I love and it makes the place look a lot bigger. Speaking of which, I changed the carpet that was previously in my bedroom to a white marble vinyl and I’m literally in love with it. The contrast to the dark hardwood in the living room is so nice and my bedroom looks twice the size. ( Also we all know how obsessed I am with marble! )
Christmas decor essentials
- Christmas Tree (Canadian Tire, Home Depot)
- Frosted branches (HomeSense)
- Lots and lots of candles (Homesense, Indigo)
- Sparkly Reindeer (Homesense)
- A nutcracker (Homesense)
- Pine cones (Homesense, Michaels)
- Fur throw blankets and pillows (Indigo, Simons, Structube)
- Christmas throw pillows (Homesense, Simons)
- Christmas pillowcases (Simons)
Thanks for reading!!